FORBIDDENGAMERZ.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUM: FORBIDDENGAMERZ.TK

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New GunZ Download Link COMING Tommorrow Check Download Section Fixed Errors! By SantaClawz !!!!

Loading / Interface/Maps

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VargustPRO

VargustPRO

Loading / Interface/Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loading / Interface/Maps   Loading / Interface/Maps EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:58 am

Hope you like it .
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Loading / Interface/Maps   Loading / Interface/Maps EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:01 am

Wow dude, if you ever have free time, teach me how to make sig's n shiit on Photoshop Neutral fuuk they look sxc Wink
Back to top Go down
RedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Loading / Interface/Maps   Loading / Interface/Maps EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:56 am

Hmm ok First the loading screens are to ez the first one is not a loading screen also and its too simple the 2nd one u didnt make the full screen u just added some things and the GFX are pretty good but when i go home i will put my Work here!Very Happy and the Pic that u will see under •TheOne• Name i did it Very Happy but ill make a thread and to show u all my Work Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Loading / Interface/Maps   Loading / Interface/Maps EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:20 am

fuirst of all

prvoe you made the pokemon stadium
i dont beleive you're 3196 man. FU.

and oh i saw only 1 decent work, and thats in the interface, the other was trash

no offense,

try blending the images together more not just putting one atop another
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loading / Interface/Maps   Loading / Interface/Maps EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Vargust i saw most of these Pictures of Google Lol the http://yfrog.com/j9loadingadultjpgthumbj

i google searched and saw that one before actually have that has my desktop background of a matter of a fact
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

PostSubject: Re: Loading / Interface/Maps   Loading / Interface/Maps EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:52 pm

but i like the interfaces....

put it in next v2 released....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loading / Interface/Maps   Loading / Interface/Maps Empty

Back to top Go down

Loading / Interface/Maps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORBIDDENGAMERZ.TK  :: Gfx / Development Work :: Graphics Work-
Jump to: