FORBIDDENGAMERZ.TK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUM: FORBIDDENGAMERZ.TK

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New GunZ Download Link COMING Tommorrow Check Download Section Fixed Errors! By SantaClawz !!!!

solstice appliction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solstice

solstice appliction Empty
PostSubject: solstice appliction   solstice appliction EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:20 pm

In Game Name: not for now

Ethnicity: light brown

Activity(In hours):

in weekdays: 3-4 hrs.

in weekends: 1-2 hrs.

Just a little information about who you are as a person: im simple but handsome like staff here lol

What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others?:I'am not going to lie and say my life's goal is to ban all hackers from forbidden gunz , It's what almost every other application has on it. I will say I will do my very best and put forth 110% to banning hackers, but what interests me most of the GM position would be Hosting Event's. I find that the most fun, please trust me when I say I take thing's seriously so there will be time for fun and time to do my job as a GM and ban hackers and keep forbidden gunz under control.

How is your relationship with the staff team?: im getting to know each of us but were good

Are there any Staff members that would support your application for this position?
Names: maybe the moderators...

Do you have any experience being a GameMaster?: i dont have any experienced of being a game moderator but i can do my job as good as i can ...

As a GameMaster, what would you do for the community?:I can manage in-game activity as well as forum activity. I am well aware of, of how a Staff member should act in game, and the actions that should be taken upon everything. As I am active in game and forums, there will always be an influence for the players and I will also try my best to keep the forum organized and free from senseless topics and posts such as: spams, ego, flame, disrespect, and other futile information. A server requires stability and equilibrium, that which I can bring forth. The Staff are the role models and guidance for the players in game. Their actions reflect upon the server and it is their duty to manage server activity with respect, maturity, and care. I have been Staff several times before and am well experienced for the job. I am very well informed and will keep up-to-date with everything going on with Forbidden Gunz. I don't tolerate violators such as hackers, swappers, and rule breakers in general. There should be no tolerance for those who do not show respect to their staff. Those who violate the Terms of Service have no privileges to be here and consequences are to be enforced upon them. I have great potential for helping people out and being a great role model for players in game. I believe that game play for players should be fair and stable. So that no one, like hackers or cheaters can come into the server and disrupt the server with their unapproved methods and tactics.

Contact Information(Msn/Hotmail): semajrock@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

PostSubject: Re: solstice appliction   solstice appliction EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:23 pm

u have a good post....

goodluck!
Back to top Go down
ILoveCallum
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: solstice appliction   solstice appliction EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Seems fishy his Grammar goes from Alright to terrible and back to Alright?

Seems as if I copy pasted some of this app from someone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: solstice appliction   solstice appliction Empty

Back to top Go down

solstice appliction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FORBIDDENGAMERZ.TK  :: Application :: Denied-
Jump to: